Perfection and Sekara

 

Have you ever heard of this before ? The last book of the greatest poet of all time , Mahagama Sekara. There's no doubt of stating this as the best example for PERFECTION. 

It is about PERFECTION

And it has reached PERFECTION.

I don't know whether I'll be able to write a PERFECT review about this as I am out of words after reading it . Obviously it's 10/10.

The poems are about life , life and life; The life we have and beyond - The reality of life , the way it is made and the final purpose of living - everything through a perfect match of words , tone and perspective.

Finally it's all about PERFECTION of life ; Understating it as if Loard Buddha attend Nibbana.

Not like other books I suggest , I say this it a must to read and surely you have to , before you die ! 

Comments

  1. When it comes to poetry, you will never be able review it just by words. I've started liking Sekara's work just by noticing your devotion. And again you just convinced me to read another book of his! great read once again, thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts